Help for your renovation
The City’s energy experts provide support for housing companies
The City of Helsinki offers engineering help and support for housing companies interested in finding out how to carry out effective and financially viable energy renovations.
The support provided by the City is free of charge and intended for all housing companies in Helsinki. Hands-on help and advice is available for all the stages of renovation planning. The City’s energy experts can be invited to attend a board of directors meeting or a general meeting, for example.
Housing companies are still responsible for the actual ordering, realisation and payment of energy efficiency surveys and renovations.
We provide housing companies with advice and help on the following:
- getting started and ordering the relevant energy efficiency surveys
- evaluating the energy efficiency survey and contract offers received by the housing company
- advice in building electric vehicle charging stations
- applying for subsidies from ARA
How can we help? Contact us!
You can contact the City’s energy experts by sending an email to energiaremontti(a)hel.fi. In your email, please tell us:
- In what role are you submitting a contact request? (Member of a housing company’s board of directors, resident, or shareholder of a housing company.)
- What would you like to discuss with the City’s energy expert? Please tell us a little bit about what you need help with.
- Location of your housing company in Helsinki (street address).
The services are provided by the Energy team of Building Control Services. The team manager is Aleksi Heikkilä, +358 405403642.